What is the solution?

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

Re: What is the solution?

Postby REAL » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Since people still don't get it i will make a clear example of balance:
As example i will explain it with Good and Bad.

On the left side of the balance we place good and on the right we place bad.
Since everyone of us has done something good and bad in their lifes there is weight on both sides.
If you did more good then the left will be the one with most weight.
If you did more bad things then the right side has more weight.

So if any individual did as much good and bad then both sides have equal weight.
The last shoud be a goal for everything we know, If there is no "bad" then we cannot define what is good.
Now put that balance on a universal scale and compare anything you know at some point everything has an opposite to keep that balance straight.

Some examples: Water and Fire, Sad and happy, man and woman, day and night, white and black, light and dark,...
It doesn't matter how big or small you go everything comes in pairs, there are ofcourse some roadblocks for certain elements and forces but no doubt we will discover the opposite for them one day.
Time to make our world a better place!

agovernmentism
Activist

Postby agovernmentism » Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:35 pm

I feel that everyone is a product of their environment and, therefore, am able to look past negative [learned] behavior.

We'llHelpUs
Activist

Postby We'llHelpUs » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:44 am

"Someone turn it off its too real" said the fool who woke up. Anyone shake or make music near WNC?

gypsyrose728
Activist

Postby gypsyrose728 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:17 am

In mathematics a solution is refereed to a temporary answer to an ever evolving issue. A solution has no real answers, just evolution of then next step that needs to be taken or built off of. You can venture may ways to reach a solution but as we know, there are usually only one or two good ways to achieve it. There are many types of issues that need solutions, so depending on the issue should depend on the direction to be taken for the solution. I personally can not answer that question any better then that. I'm not sure what your looking for a solution for but, I hope you achieve it. If you are talking in more basics, I agree with the first comment of wonder. If we fail to question what is around us that effects us weather on a personal level or that of a global one, wonder would have defiantly been one of my answers. When you wonder you begin to question the issue, then build to find alternatives to other ways. Life is a solution, it changes every day, so every moment we are here, we are here to find the best possible solution. Sorry, I'm not very sure anyone would really undersand what I'm trying to say. I'm not very good with words sometimes.

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

Postby REAL » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:12 am

In mathematics a solution is refereed to a temporary answer to an ever evolving issue. A solution has no real answers, just evolution of then next step that needs to be taken or built off of. You can venture may ways to reach a solution but as we know, there are usually only one or two good ways to achieve it. There are many types of issues that need solutions, so depending on the issue should depend on the direction to be taken for the solution. I personally can not answer that question any better then that. I'm not sure what your looking for a solution for but, I hope you achieve it. If you are talking in more basics, I agree with the first comment of wonder. If we fail to question what is around us that effects us weather on a personal level or that of a global one, wonder would have defiantly been one of my answers. When you wonder you begin to question the issue, then build to find alternatives to other ways. Life is a solution, it changes every day, so every moment we are here, we are here to find the best possible solution. Sorry, I'm not very sure anyone would really undersand what I'm trying to say. I'm not very good with words sometimes.
I understand, and you are right. My intention never is or was to get a solution but to let people think about possible solutions. Any kind of problem they or we have big or small won't get solved when no one is working towards a solutions. Ofcourse i also know that every action taken also creates a reaction and that it's the same for problems. One problem "solved" will most likely reveal new ones. To solve everything you have to know everything, and so far humankind doesn't... It also doesn't seem likely we ever will or can if you know how big the universe is and how small we are... it never fits into our brain...

Anyway, we as humankind have it in our nature to explore, solve and create problems.
Sadly not everyone among us know they can think for themself and come up with bright ideas and solutions.

A nice "quote": "Knownledge is useless until it's shared"
Time to make our world a better place!

Justa.Noveranon
Elite activist

Postby Justa.Noveranon » Fri May 05, 2017 11:40 pm

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, will make violent revolution inevitable."
JFK said that once and it stands as strong as it does today.

You say violence is not the solution and in principle I do agree, but I also ask myself;
"When has there ever been a peaceful revolution that was successful?"

"The pen is mightier than the sword; but you still need a sword for the times you are without ink."

"One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter."

There is another argument for a violent uprising at first, followed by peace and harmony after. Think of it logically for a moment before you dismiss it out of hand.

The reason why the world is fucked is simply because of the corruption, the power hungry politicians/government and the 1%.
It is also true that the one who wins implements the change.

So in this scenario we would be victorious and we could make the world (as a collective) a fair and free society. Put right the wrongs that were forced upon us...an interesting theory to say the least.
"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us!" - #family motto

WARRIOR037
Activist

Postby WARRIOR037 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Hey! arrete de t'apitoyer pis vie la vie ou trouve un fucking moyen de faire disparetre l'électricité pour qu'on ce drébrouille enfin! Pense-y
sans sa l'argent des comptes crash et l'anarchy pogne. Anyway, c'est a y penser plus d'une fois pis je suis convaincu qu'il y a déja quelqu'un qui y a penser pis je veux le trouver!

professorzeeva
Activist

Powerful traditional healer in African Herbalist healer call +27604039153 prof zeeva

Postby professorzeeva » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:26 pm

Powerful traditional healer in African Herbalist healer call +27604039153 prof zeeva
I am her to help people who have big problems. Be ready by your dreams and the feeling of your achievements forever. Stop crying and be happy with Prof Zeeva. Contact me to wipe your tears. 100% Guaranteed. To delete loans, bonds fast. Bring back lost lover and men problems. Short boys to bring money. Come borrow magic stick to bring money fast. I test it before you pay. Holly water make you successfully in winning lots of money at any gambling games. Boost your business with wozawoza and get more customers. Spirit to make you rich and protection against witchcraft. Remove bad luck and have a good luck forever. Borrow black magic wallet to bring money quick. All traditional healer, sagomas and pastors are well come. Move power. I will finish all unfinished jobs left by other doctors. I travelled all around the country no matter how far. Its better you get help. No move tears. Mail order accepted 24/7 services Contact Prof Zeeva +27604039153 or Email: professorzeeva@gmail.com

dipali123
Activist

Postby dipali123 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:10 pm

The forum topic is very nice and replies are also good.
Please visit a Best Dental clinic in Jaipur for any kind to dental problem.