What is the solution?

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

What is the solution?

Postby REAL » Mon May 04, 2015 11:35 am

Let me introduce a new word.

Wondering? It's something i do all day long, even when i sleep i still wonder in my dreams.

I'm wondering why people seek to fight others that are different from them.
Is it not the goal to not use violence against eachother?

Manny among us still think the answer is to battle the bad with good. I think it's not a solution to any of it, yes i can be wrong too. I'm far from the person with a solution because i learned that i'm not. But it doesn't hold me back to find one. I also learned violence is not a solution, look around you what violence did! IS THAT A SOLUTION!?

Yes we need devotion, but only devotion in the things that might be a solution. We can't run if we don't learn how to walk...
But i'm not running from anything, i only run when i want to! Right now i won't run because i don't want to run.

We are capable of horrible things and far worse than your nightmares. But i'm not afraid of people.
I might not like them, infact i don't like anyone (including myself).
Shoud i be afraid because I don't like? I don't know.

That question left me wondering, why i don't like anyone...
That answer took me a long time to get, but it's because i am not like them.

But it's not because i don't like anyone i can't love everyone, and that i do.
Love has limits, you can't love everything about someone else because there is always something you don't like ;)

All i want to do is to find a solution but i will need everyone of you to do so, just like you need me.
You might disagree with me, but i still will love you. Because you helped me to let me know you disagree.

-DF-
Elite activist

Re: What is the solution?

Postby -DF- » Mon May 04, 2015 11:54 am

Damn, that's quite personal "feeling" but I think we all might feel the same. For me, I hate all people. Really. When I watch TV I just think how stupid all this is and how I hate all stupidity and people tend to be stupid so I hate people. But there is a point, when I meet someone whom I don't know and talk to him and here I gain on some kind of trust/hope in him. So as I begin to learn more and more about him, I start to like more of that person. Now I learned to like the best sides of my friends and people for example I work with and to ignore their bad side. Even further if a person becomes important for me, I sometimes try to understand his side of view and if I see he's wrong, I try to correct him or at least to discuss it. In such discussions I manage to understand the person even more, so I like him more. That's how it works for me, but in general I don't like anyone before I don't get to know someone. ^^

Now I need to go to work....

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

Postby REAL » Mon May 04, 2015 12:21 pm

Hate comes from blame, blame comes from questions and questions you have because you don't know. (but certainly wan't to)

Stupidity meaning: lacking intelligence or common sense.
It can't be more clear as that, it's just because you don't know it appears as "stupid" for you.

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't mean you are stupid. On the other hand it also does, because we all are stupid at some point or aspect in our lives. If we woudn't be, we woud know everything... and we clearly do not else i woud not be on this forum and posting this.

I don't want to offend anyone with this, but i can't change the truth so i have to, and i'm sorry for that.

WizardofOzark
Activist

Postby WizardofOzark » Mon May 04, 2015 3:35 pm

The solution? It's actually a little simpler and a lot harder than people think.
First, be the person you really want to be. Before doing or not doing something, ask yourself "do I want to be that person"
Example, you see someone getting mugged, before you ignore it, ask yourself, "do I want to be that person that ignores someone in dire trouble"
Second, rely on yourself as much as you possibly can. Don't expect others to put food on your table, or keep you safe, or tell you what to believe. If everyone in the US was self employed, protected themselves, and self educated, we wouldn't have near as many problems as we do.
I know these are things that are not easy to do. But when you compare the rewards to the effort, it's pretty overwhelming. Of course there's nothing wrong with working as a team, but that's a far cry different than working for some business owner you've never met so you can pay taxes for protection that abuses their authority.

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

Postby REAL » Mon May 04, 2015 5:10 pm

for some parts i agree, and some i disagree...

It's somehow impossible to educate yourself, learning always will be a procces to pass on. you can't learn without getting taught.
People can disagree with me on this one, but i know it's true.
Even people that invent something new had a teacher someday.

I won't say it always is a person that is the teacher, because nature is too.

We need eachother, more as you can imagine.

WizardofOzark
Activist

Postby WizardofOzark » Mon May 04, 2015 5:50 pm

Yes I'm glad you recognize this. A large part of educating yourself is actually finding the right people and asking them the right questions. But that's still something you do on your own initiative. As opposed to being told what is correct and expected to regurgitate that information.
It's like the difference between reading a book on native american culture, and talking to people at a pow wow.
Self education isn't making things up and seeing if you're right or wrong. It's doing the research because you want to, and not because some instructor told you to. And yes with most things the best research you can do is finding someone with experience and asking them to teach you. Although I've learned from my own experience it's a good idea to read books and find people with experience. Some people know les than they claim :) those people are very obviouse when you've read up on the subject.

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

Postby REAL » Mon May 04, 2015 6:16 pm

It's true, there is no one on this planet that knows everything (atleast that i'm aware of)
But for now i still believe it's impossible to do so, but it's up to that person, or being, or deity to prove me wrong.

There are people that know alot more as i do about manny things. I'm not afraid nor shy to admit that.
But i'm willing to listen and learn from them, so i can share and teach it to those who listen and want to learn from me.

-DF-
Elite activist

Postby -DF- » Mon May 04, 2015 8:23 pm

There is a saying, something like "who stops trying to get better, he stops being good". Personally I agree with both of u. @Wizard, I will add a point to your post: third, never be a working donkey for anyone.

And yes when I was around 20 y/o I recognized that the best thing u may do to you and others is to put yourself in a situation. Like in your example @Wizard, to think about yourself from the side is so powerful, it can change everything. How you feel, how you see yourself, how you see the others. Another example: You got experience in programming, your friend just started with it. He started a topic about programming, where u disagree with his opinion because you know he's wrong. Now there are 3 options. You may blame him for being stupid, you may ignore this and move to another topic or you may try to look at the whole situation from your friend's eyes and realize, he's not stupid, he just didn't make the same experience as you did. So he just doesn't know yet. And this experience also teaches yourself a bit ^^ Since my university days before I judge any one, first I try to look at the world/situation from his eyes.... but yeah, sometimes it happens that I still think damn even from he's point of view his words don't make sense.... must be stupid :D

kryger45
Senior activist

Postby kryger45 » Fri May 08, 2015 2:59 pm

I always wonder too, and i agree with all of you.
My best solution is letting all people look at the facts, not their opinions. Then they will see that their violence and wars are for nothing.
Trying to be the best for people since 1999

Foveo
Activist

Postby Foveo » Fri May 08, 2015 4:59 pm

hello there

i've been pondering that question for quite a while now 2, and i don't think there is a real short time solution for this.
Don't get me wrong i have hope but a real verbal comment on how to change things will be hard to give for anyone.
i thnk its more about education ,selfknowledge and a good lifephilosphy ofcourse learning/teaching this from a early age will resort in better performance.

things need a mentality change coz, turn it how you like 'our' governments are not working with the 'people' in mind.
all they create is war, poverty , corruption, secret clubs ect. ect. instead of investing in people that work every day and try to make effords for scientific progress like free energy ea. Searl effect ,hutchison effect ,keshe Plasma generator just to name a few.that already would solve alot of the worlds problems right there.
i have to admit it won't solve everything but it would be a awsome start imho.

i'm also not saying there should not be any rules what so ever coz that won't work ether imo.coz if i want to go that road i'd end up saying things like..'One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself' but i'm not going that way :D

and as you will prolly know it all comes from the hart so you gotte start with yourself first...you gotte love yourself before you can love others.no comment towards you, just some life xp :)

EDIT :some typos coz forgive me i'm not english speaking