I want to be someone that can change the world

Reddanonymous
Activist

Re: I want to be someone that can change the world

Postby Reddanonymous » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:25 pm

I want to wake as many people up that are blind to whats really going on i have had arguments with mates and some of them realise but think it doesn't effect there life it frustrates me its time to make a stand i think . I use to want to join the army but there fighting for all the wrong reasons and not even the real enemy i dont see how people are so blind and cowards
Id rather die a man tomorrow then live the rest of my life as a coward knowing i new it was happening and did nuffin

PASTORGUN
Activist

Postby PASTORGUN » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:17 am

CAN SOME ONEGET ME THE UP DATE ON THE GUY THAT TRY TO KILL TRUMP POLICE REPORT THANKS
pastorgun

jewlzmarie
Activist

Re: We all should want to be someone that can change the world!

Postby jewlzmarie » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:45 am

Paraphrasing Abraham Lincoln " The only way America will be destroyed is from with in!!" and it looks like that just might happen if Trump wins! This is the actual quote by Abraham Lincoln "At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address
Last edited by jewlzmarie on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

paulm57
Activist

Postby paulm57 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:33 am

After Obama all this Shit will Start Again. America is fated to somehow endure another generation of mediocre, unimaginative 'Leadership'. The best we can hope the two party regime has to offer is to do at least nothing. But anyone of us with even a little bit of wisdom borne from memory knows that they'll have to make their mark with grandiose political diatribe and Hubris spawned from conceited delusions they christen "Ideas".. Especially we can expect the perpetuation of the Brave New World continual wars on little countries with little power and no real threat but wrapped up as protecting our freedom so our 'Leaders" can attain historical immortality..

jewlzmarie
Activist

Re: We all should want to be someone that can change the world!

Postby jewlzmarie » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:01 am

To Paulm57, I absolutly agree with everything you wrote! Obama is one of the last presidents that actually gave a shit about this country! Now look at the two choices they've given us, Everyone should listen and watch the video Boots and Blood by Five Finger Death Punch. Because of the two choices we have been given thats exactly where this country is headed!

Calvin Truman
Activist

Postby Calvin Truman » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:25 pm

i like the deep philosophical conversation im going to bring my juice and enjoy reading

Kilroy145
Activist

Postby Kilroy145 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:55 pm

Change the world sign this petition https://wh.gov/iFAZk

Shivasativa
Activist

Postby Shivasativa » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:25 am

It's good to see people like you still exist, but the change always starts from within ourselves not on the outside, we can do more by being the person that god wants us to be and do good on every opportunity.
:x :x :x :x I'm going to take over all the money wall street style, just need the right crew to get involved. I am currently studying international corp law, hoping to get a job for JP morgan etc :) I want to transfer the capital from all the tax avoidance
and use it to build better lives in 3rd world countries (fucking hate the term, 1st, 3rd) we live and share one world but white corrupt pigs greedy af (pardon my French)

Shivasativa
Activist

Postby Shivasativa » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:26 am

i like the deep philosophical conversation im going to bring my juice and enjoy reading

Why is the world this way mr Truman? :(

KeithM
Activist

Postby KeithM » Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Oh, wow! I really though that I was the only one that thought that way. I've been thinking about changing the world and help people for years now. But I actually don't know what to do, you know? It seems like there's so much to do and I can't make changes alone. I'm too young to be an influence to the world, but I hope soon be able to make a difference. I don't know, I just don't like the world how it is now. There's so many bad things happening and it seems like the people that are suppose to do something don't do anything and I'm tired of watching lies, death and corruption in our society.