I want to be someone that can change the world

INTERN
Activist

I want to be someone that can change the world

Postby INTERN » Sun May 03, 2015 4:42 pm

I want to be someone that can change the world.

Well, for a young guy like me, I have many plans with my life and i don't know where to start. I want to change
something in this world. Well not really change, But to remind all the people that we are all connected. There
are wars on religion,Cyber-bullying etc. (I used the etcetera to say that there are many more negative interaction
of others.)

All I am asking is that, Why are there many conflicts on many things? and it leads to many more misunderstandings

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

Re: I want to be someone that can change the world

Postby REAL » Sun May 03, 2015 5:16 pm

@INTERN

It's a problem that started long ago and i'm doing everything to find a solution.
I often ask myself is there even a solution for it?

We all are unique and wel all have our own feelings,thoughts,beliefs,...
We also share alot, you, me and every human. We are human, made of the same stuff as everyone else.

The problem we face is not that we have our differences. The problem is we don't know how to use them.
To find a solution we need everyone to think on the same "level". We can achieve great things on our own but united we can do more.
It's all around us the clues to see this, one man can build a house but 100 man can build thousands in the same time.

We are facing a period in time humans will evolve, and change will come it's unstopable.
How i know this is to just by asking myself and think about it.

People might think i'm crazy(am i?), but using your brain is no crime, we have one so use it!
I can go on endless about this because that's what it is, endless.

KiRe
Activist

Postby KiRe » Sun May 03, 2015 6:01 pm

^Mr. REAL, you sure are not crazy! I admire and look up to people like you, people who can think like that, people that can express what they honestly think.

Mr. INTERN, in order to make a change, you need to find someone who shares your ideas (just like REAL said). Alone, yeah you can do something, but with many followers, you could achieve something several times bigger and greater. Take a look at our society... People like Gandhi for example, they succeeded because a lot of people supported them and helped them reach their desired goal.

AnonVoid
Site Admin

Postby AnonVoid » Sun May 03, 2015 6:27 pm

It's good to see people like you still exist, but the change always starts from within ourselves not on the outside, we can do more by being the person that god wants us to be and do good on every opportunity.

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

Postby REAL » Sun May 03, 2015 6:57 pm

@ KiRe :Thank you, but please don't call me Mr. I am just a human being like you. I never asked you to call me a Mr. and never will ;)
Still if you like to do it i don't mind. ( i know you learned that it's polite to do so, but i am not the person who taught you that)

AnonVoid is right, it all starts with ourselfs.

You will make mistakes, you will fall, you will fail, you will crawl until the point you ask for help.
Learn from it, teach others what you have learned, be patient no matter what happens.

Respect the people around you, set aside your differences, take a step back if you need one, and the path will reveal itself.

danon
Activist

Postby danon » Sun May 03, 2015 8:43 pm

I have always personally wanted to be at the front of the fight for freedom I'm in the UK what do you think is the future for the british people?

Why don't we hit the elite where it hurts? The source of there money or even the banks temporarily disable them and keep doing so until they listen take there hands from are throats and give us the freedom and rights we deserve and then have a compete political reform, drug reform, prison and so forth? Make are own new currency that Bennefits only the hungry dieing thirsty people around the globe.
Last but no way near least Finally stop destroying the planet we live on as we are modifying everything, poring chemical waste where ever we can, killing the plants that help use breath... It's just beyond words how we are still alive as it is!!!

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

Postby REAL » Sun May 03, 2015 9:25 pm

@ danon

A question, if you woud do that what world woud it create? (my answer: worse)

I agree things have to change, but not with the same mistakes that we made before.
We came to this point by doing exactly what you said. The poor people overthrowing the rich, our ENTIRE history keeps repeating itself but only with more devestating results.
Why? because we don't know what the solution is. Therefore if enough people woud agree that we have to work together as species change will come. We won't achieve victory by starting another war.

Even the most stuborn, full of hate, corupting people can change. But only if you give them the chance and time they need.

Yes our climate is getting worse for us to survive, but "our" planet itself has seen worse.

The only thing that we can do is to find as manny people as possible and make them aware of the situation and consequences.
With time they will change, and do the same so our numbers grow until all of us have changed.

danon
Activist

Postby danon » Sun May 03, 2015 10:08 pm

This is why I love anonymous!
but what is your opinion on America also with jade halm going on do you think it is preparation for the economic collapse and the kick start of the nwo?

REAL
R.E.A.L
R.E.A.L

Postby REAL » Sun May 03, 2015 10:31 pm

I can't predict the future or read minds, although i often wish i coud.

Manny country around the world are preparing for something, that's atleast what i see/read.
If it's good or bad i can't say, i don't have the intel on those things.

But my best guess is: there is tension around the world so people in charge also noticed that.
Therefore they are cautious and prepare for their worst fears to come true.
If these fears will become reality i don't know. All i can say i don't prepare for them, because i don't fear them.

That's most likeley the reason why they do so, out of fear something might happen.

Tension and fear walk in the same direction, therefore if we coud lower one of them the other will follow.
Unfortunally we can't lower someones fear directly, so we have to lower the tension.

How to lower the tension is exactly the same as what i wrote earlier,...
Make them aware of the situation and consequences.

Anonymous94
Activist

Postby Anonymous94 » Sun May 03, 2015 11:19 pm

Greetings There.

So you want to change the world?, Well let me start with this..
You along with 1000's/100,000,000's of other people want or try to change the world, get the world free from everything basically because nothing is how it should be now!.. All i can say is TRY!, because years from now if someone says "well what did you do to change the world?", You can still say " I Tried", what did you do?..

Try, that is all you can do, never give up trying, get other people to try, together we can do this!. you do not stand alone my friend.

the MAIN thing is, never be scared to say how you feel or what your thinking!... using your mind is not a crime!

~Anon