Who wants to be a moderator on the forum?

nprSpaniard
Activist

Re: Who wants to be a moderator on the forum?

Postby nprSpaniard » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:46 am

I respect but also judge,I have my own opinions but I respect others and I expect the same from them.
I've participated in som riots in Spain, I paint graffitis and produce techno music, in love with old school rap when it was made to criticise society and not to sell Dvds. I grew up in let's say not a "really good environment" , I had problems and i had to defend my self that's what I'm made of Mr.Void if you don't like it well... it's me... and I'm not going to change.

"Cuando la dictadura es un hecho, la revolución se vuelve un derecho"-------Victor Hugo "When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right"

HPUB
Activist

Postby HPUB » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:07 pm

Hello

HPUB is a news site that publishes 1000 censored stories per month at www.hpub.org and www.huffingtonpostforum.com

We would be honored to help moderate the forum.

Beatnikbroad
Activist

Postby Beatnikbroad » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:31 am

I understand people, although I am new I am capable. My nature is flexible, my morals are not. Do not consider me...just say yes.

DARKSTARS007
Activist

Postby DARKSTARS007 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:00 am

ME TOO IAM A GOOD VIDEO MAN. LOOK AT SOME OF MY WORK, IT;S NOT MY BEST, BUT I CAN DO ALOT IAM DOWN, ALL THE WAY IF YOU NEED ME, NP GAMES, LOOK AT MY WORK. GOOGLE MY NAME FOR MY VIDEOS. DARKSTARS MUSIC ,THIS IS MY NAME, WE GOT TO PUT A END TO ALL THE SHIT IN THIS WORLD, THAT IS COMING SOON..

AnonymousModz
Activist

Postby AnonymousModz » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:49 am

I would be a moderator i have done python code and lots of other code and exploting in the past years so i would love to be a moderator for u.

Peetza
Activist

Postby Peetza » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:41 am

I'm currently a 2nd-semester Junior at my local University. I'm attending for a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, and will more-than-likely apply as an Air Force officer within the offensive/defensive cyber-field after I've succeeded. I'm fairly "tech-savvy" within several fields of CompSci, and I'm extremely analytical when it comes to /literally/ everything. I'm very professional in most scenarios. I'm not sure of which/what requirements are mandatory when "applying" to be a moderator (nor what's required of a 'post-hired' moderator), so more information on those things would probably help your applicants. My account isn't the eldest, obviously, but if you were to look past that - I believe that whomever is in charge of selecting the "runner-ups" for moderator positions would agree that I'm at least a 'decent' choice. I usually check back - either once per day or once per couple of days. My skills include more than the unspecific things mentioned above, and sounding like a grammatically-correct (for the most part, I think), socially-awkward 29-year-old virgin-nerd; I promise. I'll specify more skill-sets (and others) pertaining to what a moderator is expected to do, etc, once (if) I'm made aware of it (and/if prompted to do such).

Quote of the Day: " You got eggnog in my goat-milk! Hahah-*puke* " -- Kenny Rogers

Digital Whispers
Activist

Postby Digital Whispers » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:19 am

I have always wanted to be a contract killer.

I am 6', 180 pounds of poorly arranged chemicals.

I still believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

I think the world would be a much safer place if we were allowed to carry swords.

I think religious organizations should pay taxes.

I have comorbid insomnia, severe anxiety, and borderline personality disorder.

I prefer animals to most people.

I am exceedingly adept at untangling Slinkies.

I have a recurring dream in which Nikola Tesla is lobotomizing Thomas Edison while Guglielmo Marconi beats off to it.

I would actually probably suck at being a moderator because I'm unrepentantly dissolute and a libertine.

KürdisHACK
Activist

Postby KürdisHACK » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:03 am

by AnonVoid Ben TURKİSH/BatmaN Merkez Size nasıl katılabilirim ?

₳₦Ø₦Đ₳Ɽ₭
Activist

Postby ₳₦Ø₦Đ₳Ɽ₭ » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:26 am

I am not sure if I meet the requirements since I just signed up, but I have been browsing the boards for months and months and months, just never signed up, furthermore I am part of Teh Helpers on the discord, I am also part of The X Server and have been highly active on both. For example, I have already sent in a request to my principle to ask for a permit to place posters to raise awareness.

Finally, and most importantly. I have cookies to share.

ZeTrinity
Activist

Im the One.

Postby ZeTrinity » Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:37 pm

I have every desire to go further and beyond making America pure again. My goal is to remove all dark matter. I am a light worker. I know I am new but I have been observing Anonymous every sense I was 9. I need to be in the position to talk to someone in power. I need to be able to be an active member of anonymous. I have things that ARE going to work. I just need time to talk to someone by voice. I can do great things I just need a team. its time to illuminate the world.

Thanks I know you will see the truth.
Zetrinity
ZeTrinity Maser of Peace and Serenity. Not the average Entity. I am a light worker. I am here to help dissolve the dark matter. %%-