Tennessee Helps a Pedo Keep Doing It

hopefulmom
Activist

Tennessee Helps a Pedo Keep Doing It

Postby hopefulmom » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:03 pm

I'm a Tennessee mother of an adult daughter who was sexually abused from preschool. The state thought I was lying and denied the an investigation. She could speak in complete sentences from 13 months. So at 2 when I reported, "she said this" or "she said that" it sounded bogus. Still, it’s not supposed to be their decision. All reports are supposed to get a team investigation.

Since I was labelled a liar, evidence that came in over months and years was twisted or covered up to support the original conclusion. The poor kid didn't stand a chance because of a bias against me. Also, I was punished for continuing to try to get help; the punishment in the form of being dragged into court with a systematic reduction of my parenting rights. I have not had contact with her for over 10 years. She has been told that her crazy mom fantasized the abuse and finally abandoned her. I have fought for her for over a decade in mainstream ways: legal, groups, elected officials.

Why keep fighting since she is an adult and doesn’t remember?
1. So she can make a decision about me knowing the truth.
2. A pedophile is at large.
3. For the same reason you would keep looking for a child who was kidnapped, even if they don’t remember.
4. She has specific physical and emotional damage that can’t be understood without the truth.
5. I was raped as much as she was but in a different way. Part of his jollies was hurting me and my being powerless to do anything about it. And I still remember. Every word. The hickies. Physical changes. Blood. Nightmares.

Why is our case important to Tennessee and beyond?
1. Tennessee has a history of documented problems. In the early 2000s, there was state audit into a cluster of kids' deaths after reports of abuse. The audit showed narrowly-focused investigations (things deliberately ignored). A wider cluster of deaths a decade later. Kids don’t die only in clusters. The public only notices when they’re in clusters. And deaths are not the only bad outcome of narrowly focused investigations, just the most obvious.
2. We are no longer in the muddy family courts.
3. There is obvious evidence of both the sexual abuse and deliberate mishandling of our case. Low hanging fruit for any investigation. No one has ever looked.
4. There is a good chance for setting new precedents in the courts (criminal charges for the state and new limits of immunity from civil suits).

We need help. Please. This man has crossed state lines with computer files of videos and pictures of what he’s done. Law enforcement will not help. Please ask any questions.

hopefulmom
Activist

Re: Tennessee Helps a Pedo Keep Doing It

Postby hopefulmom » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:03 pm

I have thought of questions that people ask, on this site and in general so hope to answer.
Question: Isn't the problem with CPS a matter of inadequate funding and training?
Answers:
No! I estimate that $100K of public funds were used to ruin our lives. I'm a little qualified to throw this number at you and I spent over $25K and only had a lawyer 10% of the time. The case would have cost a fraction of what it did for all involved if the required team investigation happened the first year. Or the second.
No! The players worked the system like it was a well-oiled machine. They used their superior training in a way that it was not intended for.

hopefulmom
Activist

Postby hopefulmom » Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:34 pm

Question: What kind of evidence?
Answer:
Here is a sample. At age 2, my daughter came home with discomfort and redness in her girlie parts. I told the pediatrician my suspicion and she took a quick peek. She was no expert so she referred me to an expert clinic. My daughter had some conditions that could have been caused by early stage sexual abuse or other things as well. Photos were taken. A "before" snapshot but we didn't know it at the time.

The abuse escalated. At age 3, my daughter came home from visitation and dripped blood-tinged pee on the toilet seat. I exclaimed that she was bleeding. She answered that her dad penetrated her with a knife. I called the pediatrician. Another referral to the expert clinic. Only this time, the attitude toward me was accusatory from the get-go. They tried to trap me with my own words. They took my daughter into another room, spoke to her, examined her and took pictures. They told me that she recounted the knife incident but that it was my fault for pressuring her to make up stories about her father. They advised (even ordered) me not to have her examined again, unless it was their decision and then they lied in the report saying that they didn't interview her because of her age. Her physical exam was labeled "normal" even though she had extreme changes in her anatomy. These included a deformity that is only normal if present at birth. They refused to compare the new photos with those from a year earlier. They ignored a written request for me to have copies for the purpose of a second medical opinion.

Next visit, more blood. The next day I took her to another city, hoping to escape the bias against me. The ER did not have an expert or special exam equipment. But they did document blood in her urine. All this was only a week in a 4-year bizarre drama.

I was investigated for ignoring the advise of the local clinic. Court filings said that there was no evidence supporting my allegations (the blood??). During the investigation of me, no one spoke to me or anyone who could support my claims.

Evidence:
* 2 sets of photos - the baseline and those with the drastic changes a year later
* the ER doc's report with the finding of blood in her urine
* court documents containing lies that there is no evidence supporting my behavior or allegations
* my letter requesting duplicate photos for a second opinion
* expert clinic report stating that my daughter wasn't interviewed
* a student nurse present during the interview who must have or at least might have heard the disclosure about the knife

Please, please. There are a hundred little girls in TN going through this right now and they are in the hands of these freaks. And other hurting kids.

maïa
Elite activist

Postby maïa » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:07 am

just one question, did you try to have your daughter followed by a psychologist? Psychologist words are worth gold in court, it's not an easy proof to deny
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.”

(Saheeh Al Muslim, Book #032,Hadith #6274)

hopefulmom
Activist

Postby hopefulmom » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Thanks so much for your response. She had 2 psychologists in succession.

At age 2, she had a very competent guy who had the reputation of being able to get to the root of things. Every time her father's name was mentioned in a session, my daughter would become very disruptive. She threw toys, yelled and ripped cushions off the couch. We had to make up a fake name for her dad but she quickly saw through that. One time, I walked up to the door of her bedroom while she was playing and overheard her singing, "I won't tell Dr. X, won't tell Dr. X, won't tell Dr. X what daddy does!"

Dr. X tried to involve my daughter's dad in the process. Something was said in the only session that made Dr. X question the man's sexual behavior. Since Dr. X didn't immediately take his side, the man showed up at his office and had a threatening tantrum with Dr. X's secretary. Dr. X was interviewed by the state a year later. Sessions had been discontinued because the child refused to talk and I couldn't pay. The only opinion that he could offer was that he believed I was telling the truth. He had set me up early on to see if I would take some bait and prove that I was just a vengeful ex. I didn't even know it but I passed the test. The only thing this proved was that I at least believed the abuse was happening. Because this opinion supported me, no reference was ever made in court.

At age 3 1/2 or 4, my daughter's dad took her to a new psychologist. This was against our custody agreement since we both needed a referral from the child's pediatrician to seek treatment. The new Dr. Y made a decision about things I had supposedly done without ever having met me. He took basic textbook symptoms of child sexual abuse (bedwetting, etc.) and attributed them to my sexual abuse fantasy. In court, he ranted about me and things I allegedly did. No corroboration was offered. Nobody noticed that 100% of what he said originated from the man I had accused of child abuse and a little girl who only wanted to please her daddy.

By 4 1/2, my daughter was unable to tell the difference between what her dad told her and the truth. She had stress sores in her mouth. She gravitated to abusive little boys at school. She was a self mutilator. She had deformities of her genitals and anus. She wouldn't tell me when her private parts were infected or bleeding because she didn't want to get in trouble with her dad and she had already learned that no one would help her. Dr. Y continued to have access to her. She was put on strong meds not approved for small children.

maïa
Elite activist

Postby maïa » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:45 am

Well you have the words of Dr.X and that's a start, are you still in contact with them ?

To be honest at this point a 3 opinion would be welcomed, so that is dr.Y abused the confidence of it's patient it can be proved
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.”

(Saheeh Al Muslim, Book #032,Hadith #6274)