Any Ideas?

I'm an ET
Activist

Re: Any Ideas?

Postby I'm an ET » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:42 am

You need a website?
I'm stuck on Earth and all of the shit happening here makes me proud to say I'm not human :ymalien:

StoicDummy
Activist

Postby StoicDummy » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:46 am

Use a brain please, no offense.
"Truth is ugly in the eyes of a liar."

I'm an ET
Activist

Postby I'm an ET » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:05 am

I am asking what you want so that I can help you. Why do you need to be so hostile?

I swear I will never understand Earthlings..... :-\ :-l :ymalien:
I'm stuck on Earth and all of the shit happening here makes me proud to say I'm not human :ymalien:

I'm an ET
Activist

Postby I'm an ET » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:02 am

SusanDeemo, please refrain from spamming on this forum.

shadowcreator
Activist

Postby shadowcreator » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:47 pm

I am new here, and trying to be active. No offense to anyone but activity seems to be low. I would suggest finding ways to become activity involved in Truth and Justice in any form. Education is key, to know Truth from the lies, to protect yourselves and others. I offer education in various topics to those who seek, online and offline. Trying to make a difference. I think a collective database that could be scrutinized by trusted moderators should be available. Tips, help tutorials, any education that could help. The more you know, the less your fooled.
Considering how technology continues to push to mobile forms, an official anonymous app for Android and other operating systems would better connect members, and built by us we can eliminate ip records, encrypt connections, transfer data, manage your device, perhaps even root it, mock location, and instantly be aware of new events. Of course this requires programming knowledge, and knowledge of said systems. I personally will try to work on a Android version, any tips or help welcomed.
"Seeker of Truth and Justice"

I'm an ET
Activist

Postby I'm an ET » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:46 am

I am new here, and trying to be active. No offense to anyone but activity seems to be low. I would suggest finding ways to become activity involved in Truth and Justice in any form. Education is key, to know Truth from the lies, to protect yourselves and others. I offer education in various topics to those who seek, online and offline. Trying to make a difference. I think a collective database that could be scrutinized by trusted moderators should be available. Tips, help tutorials, any education that could help. The more you know, the less your fooled.
Considering how technology continues to push to mobile forms, an official anonymous app for Android and other operating systems would better connect members, and built by us we can eliminate ip records, encrypt connections, transfer data, manage your device, perhaps even root it, mock location, and instantly be aware of new events. Of course this requires programming knowledge, and knowledge of said systems. I personally will try to work on a Android version, any tips or help welcomed.
I too agree that activity is quite low, and sign me up for that app!
And I think that you are a noble person, it's these kind of people that's I'm trying to save your species for.
If you want to start an operation, you instantly have me in.

Trops113
Activist

Postby Trops113 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:46 pm

Add an enemies list.
(Scientology, Trump, Isis, KKK, etc.)

I'm an ET
Activist

Postby I'm an ET » Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:36 pm

What do we have against Scientology again? And can we please add Facebook to that list?