Any Ideas?

Real Jack Reacher
Activist

Remember for (offline use) the ANANOMOUS MASKS

Postby Real Jack Reacher » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:38 pm

August 2016, the Halloween masks are coming back out so don't forget that if you need or want new Masks for your (Activities; public/private). I respect privacy but I am very much in the public eye in several respects. I am Real Life Jack Reacher. and a justice freak. The Judges love me in Court....slam case dismissed.

Kira02
Activist

Re: Any Ideas?

Postby Kira02 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 pm

We should make more topics for newbies
Remember, remember, the 5th of November
The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot. ;)

HyDr0_BuRn
Activist

Postby HyDr0_BuRn » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:51 am

Subzero, isn't that what linux/Kali/Backtrac is? Grupokira, have we not created a social network as of this point in time? GP, we have tutorials on those subjects. I am new here and am not trying to be derogatory. I am simply stating that we need to focus our intentions and build some kind of priority list. These things are out there and we already have combined them into a semi central location. I am definitely here to help and would like to get involved.

maïa
Elite activist

Postby maïa » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:50 am

Subzero, isn't that what linux/Kali/Backtrac is? Grupokira, have we not created a social network as of this point in time? GP, we have tutorials on those subjects. I am new here and am not trying to be derogatory. I am simply stating that we need to focus our intentions and build some kind of priority list. These things are out there and we already have combined them into a semi central location. I am definitely here to help and would like to get involved.

Welcome! If you want to get involved check the operation section, there is many operation that require more people to help, in support section there is many people who come here to ask for help, you can get involved by helping them. We also use a char service you can join there too. Just stick around and i'm sure you'll find many ways to get involved and help .

Have a good day :)
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.”

(Saheeh Al Muslim, Book #032,Hadith #6274)

Beyonder
Prime activist

Postby Beyonder » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:05 pm

Anything new?
"We are Anonymous.We are an Idea. You cannot Destroy an Idea. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

Danny30
Activist

Have monetary power to be in the hands of the whole population.

Postby Danny30 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:14 pm

:) [quote][/quote]%%-

Detro-Mental
Activist

Postby Detro-Mental » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:29 pm

When broadcast television went digital. They needed A closer frequency to better cell service. Am radio station are very cheap and still uses rf technology and the signal is. Closer to ground and properly utilized more powerful than there signal let's create our own network then social platforms... send that up the ladder ..!!

Flint Angel Starfire
Activist

Postby Flint Angel Starfire » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:58 pm

Have all firewalls turn on rome pc

Flint Angel Starfire
Activist

Postby Flint Angel Starfire » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:59 am

Phase 2 is have all firewalks to hook up together when their usa military AI go after it will give us control over it but have the password change every time it hook to a firewall but our password

Mancer
Activist

Postby Mancer » Wed Nov 23, 2016 3:31 pm

I have idea i think,but 1st sorry about my bad english.My idea is,lets say example 7.12.2017 14cet all over the world people stop everything for 2 minutes,just to show that we dont want wars,bad goverments and so on,its just idea and if millions of people do that same time all over the world its so huge that no1 can ignore that and message behind that.if you think this idea is useful feel free to use that and make it look just what anonymous want,i dont have resources or skills to organise something like that so i just leave idea here :)btw,i wanna be part of making chance so if i can help somehow just let me know.Mancer.
Little more about this idea,thought or vision or whatever you wanna call it.I believe that if this kind a peaceful protest against goverments oppression all over the year happens every year,same day and time it will grow bigger and bigger every year and will unify people.It doesnt matter is it 1min,2min or 5 minutes or more,its just way to show goverments that we are many and we are together,all over the world.Social media and other channels can be use to spread the word when and this idea can be "mould"so many ways and find the best reason why this protest happens.People should use common sense and not stop doing anything while driving example,pull over and then protest.If social media and other channels are used well then when example bartender stop serving for 2 minutes when this happens most know why he/she stopped and those who dont know will ask and when he/she tells that this is peaceful protest then he/she also spread the word and more and more people will get the message and imo,more people will be with us next year and show they not accept goverments oppressions in any form or anywhere.Hope my poor english is good enough to explain this idea right :)