AnonHQ Viewer Poll

Should AnonHQ Change The Name of The Site?

No - Remain AnonHQ
Yes - Change to TheAnonPress
Yes - But a Different Name (write in your suggestion)
Total votes: 67
Jacques Aus

Re: AnonHQ Viewer Poll

Postby Jacques Aus » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:15 am

My real opinion is that anon should have a site that does not include or reference anon at all in any of the major aspects, such as in the domain (URL), itself, or the title of the site, (the Google link text, and what is in the title bar of a web browser, and what the site is saved as by a bookmark or favorite), or in any of the content of the site that can be crawled and indexed by search bots/spiders (robots.txt nofollow). If it can be found easily, then you have snoops/"big brother" all over you. Just sayin'.

Postby jankenstein » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:15 pm

I think we should keep it as AnonHQ. :)

Postby REAL » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:01 am

It might actually not be that bad to change it:

1. It creates the chance to clean up (back-end) some coding on the website...
2. It creates to chance for a new look (front-end) New logo, new colors, etc.
3. changing a name that is known can be good to atract more people... also helps to bring the big masses back (things get borring after a while if it stays the same)

Just basic 101 marketing actually, name 1 company that never changed it's name/brand/logo?
And no we are not a company, but we do have logos, names, images,... We all are curious when it comes to "new" things... so from time to time we have to renew.
Time to make our world a better place!

Postby NWM » Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:11 am

I am new to Anon, though I have been a follower on YouTube for some time. I am not a tech savvy person, but I have noticed over my life, not young haha, and especially with this recent election that the superficial, true or not, is what validates media, whether deserving or not. I love the name anonhq, but the Anon Press might just be what such a great and hard working group needs to validate to another 5.6 million people. I just want to see truth and facts destroy the msm, and anon is a front runner in the war for true freedom. Thank you for your hard work, it doesn't go unappreciated. NWM.

Postby mattbrown » Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:08 am

Apple Support Phone Number is here to help. Contact Apple Support Number by phone for iPhone, iPad, Mac, and more. Call +18338005666 apple contact number apple store technical support change apple id password apple iphone support phone number call mac sync contacts from iPhone to iPad macbook pro support smacintosh customer service