meeting point? - Newcastle, Australia

businescreeper9
Activist

meeting point? - Newcastle, Australia

Postby businescreeper9 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:24 pm

I've just been wondering we should have a meeting point/hq in each town or city.
It would be good to organize what we do and what happens in our area, just a though.

righteous
Prime activist

Re: meeting point?

Postby righteous » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:31 pm

There are a few meeting point in the Million Mask March Thread in 2016. If you explore some of the resources on there is explains where people are organizing to meet up on November 5th. There is a few Anonymous marches coming up in March, June and July I believe that will be happening in Australia as well.

Other then that we always tell new people who come here to organize something of their own. Nothing happening around where you are, that is because you have not made it happen yet! :-bd
"The greater my wisdom, the greater my grief. To increase knowledge only increases sorrow." -Ecclesiastes -

businescreeper9
Activist

Postby businescreeper9 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:17 pm

There are a few meeting point in the Million Mask March Thread in 2016. If you explore some of the resources on there is explains where people are organizing to meet up on November 5th. There is a few Anonymous marches coming up in March, June and July I believe that will be happening in Australia as well.

Other then that we always tell new people who come here to organize something of their own. Nothing happening around where you are, that is because you have not made it happen yet! :-bd

Yes i know about that but a meeting place that we can use whenever we want, kind of like a safe house, so that no matter what day/time it is we can go their, and eventually make it better ( add furniture, better things etc. )

businescreeper9
Activist

Postby businescreeper9 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:20 pm

To all in Newcastle, if you want something like this i have an idea for some spots, it will need work but when we finish it will be great

businescreeper9
Activist

Re: meeting point? - Newcastle, Australia

Postby businescreeper9 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:00 pm

So if anyone has any suggestions to where we could set up something, tell me and I will think about it

righteous
Prime activist

Postby righteous » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:36 am

So if anyone has any suggestions to where we could set up something, tell me and I will think about it
This thread is very specific and particular so you might not get a response in the next few days, you just might. But if you keep checking back in the weeks and months leading up to November 2016, of which there are many months it might take that long to coordinate something in your area or find something nearby. I am sure the two major cities in Australia will be hosting events November 5.
"The greater my wisdom, the greater my grief. To increase knowledge only increases sorrow." -Ecclesiastes -

businescreeper9
Activist

Postby businescreeper9 » Fri May 20, 2016 12:47 am

So is the newcastle march still at civic park, is so what time

Return to “Australia”