Lack of protests in Australia

Jigsaw
Activist

Lack of protests in Australia

Postby Jigsaw » Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:36 am

Is it just me or does anyone else feels australians just kinda sit back and dont care , we dont really protest abaout any thing
we kinda are just content to look the other way, it makes me sad, there is so much corruption and wrong doing in australia but we never do anything we let the politicians have free roam. when will Australia open their eyes and rise up? or is it just me ?

righteous
Prime activist

Re: Lack of protests in Australia

Postby righteous » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:36 am

Everyone from every country always says "my country is so corrupt" so it is not as unique to your country as you think. With that said Australia is one of the more comfortable counties in the entire world when you take into perspective the state of global affairs in some countries so you could have it much worse. I think most people know this and may be why you see a lack of heavy activist movement there.

You can browse this link, keyword Australia for various posts on the country if you want to reach out of connect with other anons in your country: search.php?keywords=Australia

There is also going to be a protest March 26th in Australia as well as many other countries in association with OpExposeCPS if you want to join in or try to rally support: https://www.facebook.com/OpExposeCPS.OZ/
"The greater my wisdom, the greater my grief. To increase knowledge only increases sorrow." -Ecclesiastes -

Jigsaw
Activist

Postby Jigsaw » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:52 am

Hi righteous thanks for the reply ( even though mine is very delayed lol been offline a bit lately) yes i do agree we one of the more
comfortable countries in the world, but i do also think that puts us in a position to do more to help the world not just our own country. and thank you very much for those links definatly gunna check the out thanks.

onymousjessica
Activist

Postby onymousjessica » Thu May 19, 2016 2:23 am

This is exactly where I have found myself today, willing to do something but unable to find like minded people. I am in Western Australia, if anyone wants to start organising protests together. In the mean time, I am going solo.

DE16AU
Activist

Postby DE16AU » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:45 am

I too recently thought about this. Where I'm coming from (Germany), people used to put down work in the 80s and 90s and demonstrated for days, even weeks, to bring politicians down, and it had worked in the past. Nowadays with all the political correctness bullshit and egoistic attitude, no one seems to care anymore. It annoys me to great lengths to see every Aussie I know complaining about our Government, about the lockout laws in NSW, about the fundings being scratched for e.g. public health, the possible Medicare sell off, yet NO ONE even lifts a finger. It's sad. Where is the unity in here? March in March didn't bring much either. People need to come together, no one goes to work for days, until the Government is forced to act in the interests of the people. It's sickening, but I have no idea where to start myself, because no one dares to step over the line.
FEAR has two meanings:
"Forget Everything And Run", or, "Face Everything And Rise".
THE CHOICE IS YOURS ALONE!

theindiansun
Activist

Postby theindiansun » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 am

Everybody from each nation dependably says "my nation is so corrupted" so it is not as novel to your nation as you think. All things considered Australia is one of the more comfortable areas in the whole world when you take into viewpoint the condition of worldwide undertakings in a few nations so you could have it much more worse. here everyone can came and stay with there minds you can check the australian cultural celebration with indians on http://www.theindiansun.com.au/

theindiansun
Activist

Postby theindiansun » Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:49 am

hello Jigsaw,
i agree with your Opinion australia is the confortal zone in wolrd i request to all people pls came to australia and make life better

Anon.Sam
Activist

Postby Anon.Sam » Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/We-Are-Anonymo ... 495450027/

Here is a link to a facebook page i have set up for content of people standing up for what is right or famous quotes that show how the world is run or dictated. its really just a page called We Are Anonymous and is about trying to preach privacy and respect for humans in general. Just check it out to see for yourself :)
hey guys/girls from Australia, hit me up if you want to discuss anything. :-bd

Boniie_Rose240
Activist

You Don't Know The Plans In Store.

Postby Boniie_Rose240 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:35 am

Australians are not content with looking the other way. We will fight and there is no stopping the movement. You have no idea of the plans in store and if you feel like nothing is being done, do something about it.
This is only the beginning, the government and so called "superiors" will fall and we will rise to all become equal.
#StartTheMovement
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

R4YD3Z
Activist

Postby R4YD3Z » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Is it just me or does anyone else feels australians just kinda sit back and dont care , we dont really protest abaout any thing
we kinda are just content to look the other way, it makes me sad, there is so much corruption and wrong doing in australia but we never do anything we let the politicians have free roam. when will Australia open their eyes and rise up? or is it just me ?
I am from Australia, your not alone on that one Jigsaw.