Lack of protests in Australia

JayneDoh
Activist

Re: Lack of protests in Australia

Postby JayneDoh » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:42 am

I agree, we need to start taking action in Australia. Our Government is so used to getting away with everything. The odd protest takes place but usually it is centered around Aboriginal rights, Workers rights or Gay rights.Each of the three are of course important topics but they are the only ones that gain any coverage or focus among the Australian people.
I live in regional South Australia, six hours from Adelaide. I have written our Prime Minister numerous times to only ever receive unsatisfactory responses. I long to be more hands on but in the country we more often than not lack the chance to do so.
Families SA and Education services are appalling.
Centrelink and the whole welfare system is labeled as only their for "dole bludgers" and "job dodgers"
Our rural Communities are becoming forgotten in the technology boom
Housing prices, rent, insurance even basic medical care is beyond ridiculousness in expense and accessibility
and above all we are completely ignoring the ever increasing drug problem and over crowding and appalling conditions of our prison and rehab systems.
Australia needs a wake up call, its people are not happy and have not been for a seriously long time.

The rich continue to become richer as the poor become poorer.

SerPenTinE
Activist

Postby SerPenTinE » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:10 am

"Is it just me or does anyone else feels australians just kinda sit back and dont care" I Stand with you brother or sister

raelanon186
Senior activist

Postby raelanon186 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:55 pm

There are not many Australian Anonymous members, are there?
I agree we need to start some protests, but what do you want to protest about?
Also I am in Southeast Australia, the NSW/VIC area, so if you live around that area contact me. Let's fight for our rights!
Regards,
RaelAnon186
"When you feel lonely, think that in the universe there is an infinite number of people exactly like you. You are not alone, and when you feel it, you feel the power of infinity, you are infinity"
Rael Maitreya, Contact 375