Operation: "Kill Yourself Faggot" (facebook raid)

anonymoose
Activist

Operation: "Kill Yourself Faggot" (facebook raid)

Postby anonymoose » Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:32 am

We would like to establish a series of ongoing flash raids on a racist movement in Australia.

Target: SHERMON BURGESS, and his page The Great Aussie Patriot.

The Great Aussie Patriot, is a mouthpiece for the United Patriots Front and other racist movements who look to oppress the right to religious freedom, free speech and (although they don't seem to understand this) Democratic process. Although everyone has the right to freedom of speech, they have used this platform to peddle hate and false knowledge to push their agenda.

What we want to achieve:
Disruption to his page and the 40,000 followers. We're not looking to cause harm or shut him down, simply hop on the page, Post an image, of your choice with the phrase "kill yourself faggot" about half a dozen times on multiple posts as many times and for as long as you can. This should be enough to flood his page and send a message to these scumbags.

How to Achieve it.

This is so basic that a fake account/proxy isn't required, but recommended, as they've been known to retaliate in the past. If we get enough help across the world we can really stick it up their ass.

Useful Docs/resources:

His federal court order served yesterday:
https://www.comcourts.gov.au/file/Feder ... ent/677026

the facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/The-Great-Auss ... 737979757/

Shermon Burgess facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 76&fref=ts

PM me for other details and thank you.

-moose.

anonymoose
Activist

Re: Operation: "Kill Yourself Faggot" (facebook raid)

Postby anonymoose » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:00 am

riseofthesheep
Activist

Postby riseofthesheep » Wed May 18, 2016 12:18 pm

Faggot is a nasty hateful word and I don't think it needs to be used any more than it already is. WE are Anonymous means everyone, gays, straight, pink, purple whatever standing together as one. I won't take part in splashing the hate behind this word all over the internet and out in the world. If it were not for this you would have my full support and participation. Be the change you want to see in the world, that's the idea isn't it? be better than the problem not part of it.

raelanon186
Senior activist

Postby raelanon186 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:19 pm

I want to help with the Facebook raid, but I refuse to use the slogan "Kill Yourself Faggot" to do so. We could do something like: "Be like the Panda; They're Black, White, And Asian" and Photoshop a panda wearing a vendetta mask. That would be more relevant to the problem, as well as making it obvious that it was Anonymous, and as HBGary learned, you don't mess with Anonymous.
Regards,
RaelAnon186
"When you feel lonely, think that in the universe there is an infinite number of people exactly like you. You are not alone, and when you feel it, you feel the power of infinity, you are infinity"
Rael Maitreya, Contact 375

Return to “Australia”