We Remember This November 5th Mount Shasta California

AlchemX
Activist

We Remember This November 5th Mount Shasta California

Postby AlchemX » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:07 am

We are hosting an event in Mount Shasta, Ca in support of Million Mask March. We are not going to be marching on the local gov, but we will be hosting an event at local venue showing Teh Latest Newz and bringing awareness to the local water situation going on. A corporation Crystal Geyser and Roseburg Lumber are telling the town to go find there own water, while the corporations will bottle it and sell it overseas.
Here is the event: https://www.facebook.com/events/212799525818487/

We are proposing #OpSaveTheWater to bring awareness to this corruption.
(*Clik here for Op : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4749)

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-worl ... rnia-town/

Anon12213322
Activist

Re: We Remember This November 5th Mount Shasta California

Postby Anon12213322 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:44 pm

That is so #$%^&# My little brother is in Sutherlin, OR. I wish he could vote but he isn't 18 until next year. Let me know how I can help that community is very dear to my heart but I am currently in Seattle and originally from CO. New to the forum and trying to get involved. I am worried and I sense that so much is happening right now we have to stick together and protect each other from the evil interest who have harmed our air, water and land.

ANONphilosopher
Activist

Postby ANONphilosopher » Mon Nov 07, 2016 7:56 pm

"Remember, Remember, the 5th of November, The Gunpowder Treason and Plot, I have no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever...be...forgot."
-Guy Fawkes

scribbler
Senior activist

Postby scribbler » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:23 am

How'd it go? Maybe you make it an annual event of sorts.
"Remember, remember, the fifth of November..."

AlchemX
Activist

Postby AlchemX » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:51 pm

Greetings Scribbler, All LOVE to the family on this day in prep for tomorrow~
Excuse epic delay in response, Thanks for checking in.
The event went great and raised alot of awareness. Assisting to bring a focus to awakening and bring light to the dark.
The thing is that the folks want to figure out the way to get things locally/internationally exposed and uncovered because the corruption in that mountain region is deep. Its really important area because of the quality of water, wood resources and land. The CG Roxanne Crystel Geyser corp is working its tentacles into the local politics to slowing take over the area. This is a serious issue that needs to be addressed. Pierre Paupilaud who was apart of Panama Paper scandal w George Soros and some rothchilds from france.
Anywho this mans influence is in that small region going for the water resources it has to offer. Slowly taking the towns over by creating economic struggle in the region and corrupt politicians that are making the wrong decisions for community.
I am making a call out to the A Team family to take a few to give this situation a focus and uncover the shit. (*once we make it thru this weekend :)
This area is essential to support a stronghold for the community, natural resources and ability to defend if they take this area over during a martial law. this area resides half way on the west coast and is far enough from any big towns to setup camps. Theres already on in place east side of the mountain called Tulelake.

* if you have any interest in pursing this or know of A Kin (w skills) that would be into digging into this situation, id be happy to assist.

maïa
Elite activist

Postby maïa » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:22 pm

I'm not sure I understand totally, do they intend of taking control of all the water and leaving the population of this city without water ?
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.”

(Saheeh Al Muslim, Book #032,Hadith #6274)

AlchemX
Activist

Postby AlchemX » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:41 pm

I'm not sure I understand totally, do they intend of taking control of all the water and leaving the population of this city without water ?
Yes thank you for checking in @maia They are forcing the city to surrender there basic water rights and even forcing them to find there own. for over 100 years the city has had access to the water with agreement from founder of lumber company. he has recently passed and the new in charge has rewritten the agreement.
They used to get it for $1 a year now they are going to charge the city $97k a year.
This vey water that weed uses is the only way they were able to save the town from burning down. Now if this happens again the town will go bankrupt trying to save itself from burning to the ground. This is what is making me furious.
Here is the latest update from that situation. The company Roseburg Lumber is pulling a SLAPP on the city counsil and residents for protesting basic civil rights.
The city burned a couple years ago and i feel like they did it for insurance reasons. From all the dresearch it sure seems they have greater plans and the fire goes right along with these plans to repress this small mountain community and put a stranglehold on the economy and its citizens. This community hosts the only college in the Northern california region along with some of the purest water left on earth.

Here is a latest article ive dug up. One of the more clear articles regarding latest tactics of Roseburg:
http://www.4-traders.com/INTERNATIONAL- ... -24971615/

This is an article posted on Roseburg behalf stating nothing about plans w Crystal Geyser.
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/08/prweb12114496.htm

Also there is a local group that needs our help to get the word out to the rest of the world whats going on.
They are the water protectors for that mountain region. Fighting the good fight and need our help now more then ever.

http://www.cawater.net/

https://www.change.org/p/otsuka-pharmac ... tal-geyser

Roseburg Lumber is tied in with Crystal Geyser trying to set up sales with them and make citizens find there own is what it boils down to. The options they are leaving the people of the recently burned city that dont have much money, are basically setting them up for failure. It seems from all the research that this company is trying to buy this town or something fishy like that. Crystal geyser already bought out Mt Shasta political infrastructure and strangling the town from the inside.

This is a email i received just today: Relating to the first link i posted * Part of these citizens charged are city council. * This is absurd.

Attend film showing Wednesday Dec 6th: Water Town flyer; Dec 7th: Weed 9 defense/ Hearing in Yreka at Siskiyou Superior Court Thursday!!!!

Hello Friends of Mount Shasta, Weed and Planetary Water,
This is an important week for the Weed water rights issue!!!
Please attend the showing of the award winning film Water Town tomorrow night at College of the Siskiyous at 6pm. Producer/Director Maya Craig will be present to answer questions. You will also be treated to historic film of the history of Weed before the presentation. Maya incorporated parts of 40 reels of film from the Weed Museum in the production. It is distilled essence!!
Then Thursday morning at 8:30 am please hold us all in your thoughts and prayers as we attend the first court appearance in Yreka at the Courthouse at Superior Court. Our attorneys will be present to defend the citizens in the Roseburg Forest Products SLAPP (Strategic Lawsuit Against Public Participation) Suit against the Weed Nine, local citizens who merely petitioned their government to investigate the City of Weed's water rights. This may be a very long day, so your thoughts are so appreciated by our attorneys and the entire group.
Our pristine mountain water used by the community of Weed for over 108 years is at stake. The First Amendment Rights of the citizens is being heard. Your support whether in person or in intention and thought is so appreciated.
Always in Gratitude,
Vicki
Water Flows Free

http://projects.registerguard.com/rg/bu ... e.html.csp

We talked before a while back on discord servers and hopefully you can see that we really need our help now. Its getting down to the wire. Any exposure and dirt digging will be huge. I just need to know who to connect with. I have skills and can run this operation . Just need guidance and some good help to put it all together.
In service for justice and thanks for checking in!
A:\

maïa
Elite activist

Postby maïa » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:32 am

I shared that petition, I do remember you from discord chat, we had a channel for your op. You need to start a mass awareness campaign, some graphic with the most important information would help, and some articles, maybe start some social media about it, or contact anons who own big social media to help you with awareness, I'll help you with whatever you need help with
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.”

AlchemX
Activist

Postby AlchemX » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:49 pm

Thank you kindly for the presence and response! glad we reconnected
i didnt realize that a Op was created on the server. i would have put the time in on it.
For some reason oddly i was not able to message on the servers for a while and tons of gibberish so i stepped out of discord.
i willl def do whats needed to help this community on this end and get together a media kit and some networking going with some of the peeps there locally online. I have a close friend who is very active and on the ground there.
Ill Start to compile a data drop. w links and a basic overview then post links on #OpSaveTheWater Forum feed.
Start moving this convo over there.

I will contact Anon & outlets i know and i truly appreciate you reaching out to who you know can assist ! I am looking for a writer/journalist to work with. This situation going on with the corp takeover of that area needs a badass to bring things to light!
Ill be in touch
Peace of Recycled bits & Thanks again
A:\

*ps ... btw The Weed Area Water Alliance won there court case for this phase and they told Roseburg to drop the SLAPP claim and also is forcing Roseburg to bring all documentation to the table now. So good things for now for the town of Weed. They did it and stoop up for themselves. But now its going to get real for them soon im sure. And now is the time to dig up the dirt as much and as soon as possible on these corporations.
More to come on that news too..

maïa
Elite activist

Postby maïa » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:55 am

Aaah yes! we muted the server that's why, we then recreated two others but that's a long story, I'm glad things are moving positively, and I'll gladly assit any way I can, I'll reach out to other anons see if they can help, let me know what else you need