#OpNordfront -- Stop The Racist, Swedish Group

43dome
Activist

#OpNordfront -- Stop The Racist, Swedish Group

Postby 43dome » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:05 pm

I want to start and operation targeted on the website www.nordfront.se

It is a Swedish site that is basically a very racist news network and a group of people who take racism as an excuse to commit crime and violence. Their website is everything and if we take that away from them, even for just a bit, there will be a strong reaction.

I have A LOT of info about this written on a drive https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n5v ... sp=sharing

I propose a controlled a coordinated DDoS attack but I am open to suggestions!
Thank you for your time and these people need to be stopped, it is getting out of hand.
Thank you.
FOUR THREEDOME!
Instagram: anon_43dome , philosofical thinking of true meaning of freedome, swedish ops and hacktivism.

U96U6669U8
Activist

Re: #OpNordfront -- Stop The Racist, Swedish Group

Postby U96U6669U8 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:59 am

I'm in I hate racicists!

101_Five
Activist

Postby 101_Five » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:07 pm

I'm in. Ok, so here is the thing. Since the website is protected by cloudflare, resolving www.nordfront.se will NOT give you the ip to the servers that host the website. Instead, it will resolve a server at cloudlfare wich checks for ddos attacks, and if your request isn't a ddos attack, it will fetch the data from the actual ip and send it to your browser. Now, I have managed to find a leak of they're actual ip at http://www.siteleaks.com/www.nordfront.se

The problem is that most servers that are protected by cloudflare(including this one) have blocked port 80. BUT they're obviously communicating with cloudflare somehow, wich means they have at least one open port. Therefore, I have coded a program called Port Raider that works like this

1. You enter the ip address(web address will also work if it's not cloudlfare protected, but it will NOT work on nordfront because that is cluodlfare protected. Please enter 37.123.176.28 to target the actual webservers at nordfront)

2. You enter the starting port from the port range to test

3. You enter the maximum port to test in the port range

4. You enter the amount of threads that will test every port one by one. I highly recommend you set this to the number of cores your cpu has

5. The program will now test several ports on the same ip at once(depending on how many threads you entered). For every port that is tested, the port counter will go up by 1. For every port that is successful, the console will display the port it managed to connect to.

Ok, so now, I am going to start the program from 0 to 200. What I want everyone to do now is download Port Raider from

https://mega.nz/#!xqIyXTqb!srw5BeaIAcDr ... hIS1A1cXL0

Then I want the first person to reply after this message to post "Will now test from 200 to 400" and the person after that "400 to 600" and so on. (it does not have to be 200 ports larger, but start from the port the last guy would test to)

if someone successfuly finds a port, then please reply to this thread with the port number you found.

101_Five
Activist

Postby 101_Five » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:16 pm

Actualy, I already found an open port: 110 (That was quick)
Now, I want everyone to ddos 37.123.176.28 at port 110 TCP

In case you believe there are more ports, feel free to keep using Port Raider, but I'm done with that. will now ddos the ip and port number above.

U96U6669U8
Activist

Postby U96U6669U8 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:37 am

What I want everyone to do now is download Port Raider from

https://mega.nz/#!xqIyXTqb!srw5BeaIAcDr ... hIS1A1cXL0
Could you please make a dmg file aswel (for os x)?

U96U6669U8
Activist

Postby U96U6669U8 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:40 am

And what does port 110 exactly do? I guess it doesn't connect to Cloudflare, ir does it?

Return to “Europe”