JOOP BEEKHUIZEN & JAMIE BEEKHUIZEN, Scammers, Oplichters

Breukhoven
Activist

JOOP BEEKHUIZEN & JAMIE BEEKHUIZEN, Scammers, Oplichters

Postby Breukhoven » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:36 pm

Information request.

Dear reader, this topic is placed to unite victims of the Dutch criminals (father) Joop Beekhuizen and (son) Jamie Beekhuizen. Both men have a trail of financial victims all over the world. They move from place to place, country to country (Belgium, The Netherlands, Germany, France and now they are active in Spain) setting up new businesses and scam! The most of the money they make is with fake trading programs. Trusting entrepreneurs paid them large amount of money, after they receive the money they run and search for the next victim.

Last known business address:
Cami de l'Estacio Nord (BC)23
03820 Cocentaina (Alicante) Spain.

Last known business details:
Phone: 0034 717 70 08 49
Dutch skype number: 070 250 02 62
Newest e-mail creation: info@empiral.nl
http://www.empiral.nl Don't have any contents!

Formel (eliminated) e-mail addresses:
- beekhuizen@outlook.com
- info@aerosky.co
- info@blackrosegroup.com
- breelux@live.fr
- info@breelux.fr
- info@safeprojectfinance.com
- j.beekhuizen@rge.com.ru
- beekhuizen@stratabiz.nl

Joop Beekhuizen “Financial Solutions” fake profile Dutch company: https://nl.linkedin.com/in/joop-beekhuizen-80675953

Joop Beekhuizen “Blackrosegroup” fake profile Spanish company: http://v1.finroad.com/directory/beekhuizen_joop.html

Joop Beekhuizen is not registered by the Dutch or Spanish camber of commerce.

Please help us with more information.

I'm Ton (Tony) Breukhoven a Crime Reporter – Investigator for more than 17 years. My latest file is the one of the Dutch serial Scammers Joop Beekhuizen and his son Jamie Beekhuizen. The net is closing around them after years of scamming entrepreneurs world wide.
Tony Breukhoven crime reporter.

Afriend
Activist

Re: JOOP BEEKHUIZEN & JAMIE BEEKHUIZEN, Scammers, Oplichters

Postby Afriend » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Mr breukhoven,
I am a victim of this men and I have a lot of informations about them... contact me or let me your email adress please...

AnonVoid
Site Admin

Postby AnonVoid » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:55 am

Do you have any evidence to collaborate your claim, any proof? if not i suggest you open a request to move this thread under investigations instead of ops.

maïa
Elite activist

Postby maïa » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:58 am

Also isn't it better that no personal information that could put a person or the family of the person be posted in public until the person is proven guilty ? We don't want any potential innocent to get harmed
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: “Be kind, for whenever kindness becomes part of something, it beautifies it. Whenever it is taken from something, it leaves it tarnished.”

(Saheeh Al Muslim, Book #032,Hadith #6274)

Justa.Noveranon
Elite activist

Postby Justa.Noveranon » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Also isn't it better that no personal information that could put a person or the family of the person be posted in public until the person is proven guilty ? We don't want any potential innocent to get harmed
I have to agree with this; it is easy to state something about anyone but it should always be back up by proof or not at all.
I get it that there are some bad people out there and they need to be stopped, but this is not the way to go about it.

Any / all information should be given to the relevant authorities. This post has no evidence or context, just two random names and no proof of any wrong doing.

A lot of people cry ponzi scheme when they have made an investment and it goes south. I have investigated a number of these and I have yet to fined any evidence on any except two.

Investments are notoriously double edged and you can loose all of your capitol in a flash.
FYI there is also no such thing as a "Get rich quick" scheme. Anyone who falls victim to these, I have little sympathy for.

Bottom line - If it sounds too good to be true, then usually it is!
"We are Anonymous, We are Legion, We do not Forgive, We do not Forget, Expect Us!" - #family motto

Return to “Europe”